Achieving Happiness: Being Your Best Self

Life may throw many obstacles at you but you cannot allow it to take away your happiness. When you continuously allow this to happen, your thoughts will be nothing but negative and you won’t be able to be your best self. Happiness can be easily achieved as long as you do not let anyone or anything get in the way of it.

In order to achieve happiness, you must:

• Have a positive outlook on life: Having a negative outlook on life will do nothing good for you and eventually lead to nothing but self made depression and anxiety. You have to remember that all obstacles are temporary and you will get through them if you believe in yourself.
  • Turn the negatives into positives and don’t allow your thoughts to consume you: We cannot allow ourselves to constantly worry about things out of our control. Think positively and I promise you that great things will happen!
  • Live your best life: Live your life to the fullest and do the things that you enjoy in life. Achieve goals and take initiative to do the things that you have always wanted to do. Don’t allow anything to hold you back!
  • Laugh: Laughter is truly the best medicine and can help you get through moments of distress. Find something funny? Go ahead and laugh! I bet you’ll feel wonderful afterwards and any negative thoughts that you had will just melt away!
  • Have Confidence: Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself “I AM THE FACE OF EXCELLENCE AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!” When you have confidence in yourself, nobody can tell you anything! Smile at your haters and let them know that they cannot bring you down!

Everyone deserves to be happy including YOU! Turn that frown upside down and be your best self. Don’t let anything bring you down or take away from your happiness. Only you are in charge of your happiness, TAKE CONTROL!

One thought on “Achieving Happiness: Being Your Best Self

1. elkassih
    November 12, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Of course I would fall in love with this post! I happen to have a Facebook Group called ‘Achieving Happiness’! Small world. Great comments. Please check out my group! I would love to have you join. It is public. Thanks!

Liked by 2 people

• November 13, 2019 at 1:11 am

Awesome! I’ll definitely be sure to check out your group! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2. November 12, 2019 at 11:16 pm

I just met a woman that Iโ€™ve went on one date with, and Iโ€™ll tell you what. Her ability to just make me laugh when ever we see each other which has been only minutes in between our date time and now, has made my day overall better. A simple laugh can go a long way, with the right person.

Will

Liked by 2 people

• November 13, 2019 at 1:15 am

Thanks for reading my post! You are definitely right about that. Laughter can brighten up anyone’s day no matter what mood type of mood they are in! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

3. jkblooming4gmailcom
    November 13, 2019 at 7:14 am

Thanks for the great post – yep, making the decision to be happy can change your life.

Liked by 2 people

• November 13, 2019 at 12:19 pm

It definitely can and thanks for reading my post! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. November 21, 2019 at 2:51 am

Thanks for following my post

I read your latest and itโ€™s great

Liked by 2 people

• November 21, 2019 at 4:03 am

No problem! Thanks for reading my post!

5. December 5, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Hi, Jazzy.
    Many thanks for following my blog, which is appreciated.
    Best wishes, Pete.