It ain’t Digiorno’s but it sure is good! Why spend $20.00 on a nasty pizza from one of these fast food restaurants when you can make a fresh one right at home?! Not only is it a quick and easy dish to make but it can be a fun activity for you and your family as well. Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
- 1 premade pizza crust
- pepperoni (we used turkey pepperoni)
- 1 bell pepper sliced into thin pieces
- 1 medium onion sliced into thin pieces
- 1 small can of olives
- 1 jar of marinara sauce
- 1-2 bags of cheese of your preference (we used mozzerella and and italian mix.
**Optional**: Feel free to add a dash of italian seasoning to give it a boost of flavor! 👩🏾🍳
- Place your premade pizza crust onto a pizza pan and add the marinara sauce. For preference purposes use as much as you want.
- Add the cheese on top along with the *italian seasoning, veggies, olives, and pepperoni.
- Put your oven on 400 degrees and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once done, take your masterpiece out if the oven and slice it.
- ALL DONE!