Hey Friends! Today I will be showing you all how to make a low fat turkey taco casserole that I know you and your families will enjoy! As with all of my recipes I will try to make it as simple as possible so let’s get started!
- 2 lbs of ground Turkey
- 1tsp of salt
- 1tsp of pepper
- 1 packet of low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tsp Ms. Dashs Garlic seasoning
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 can of rotel
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 medium onion
- olive oil
- 1 can of chopped green chiles
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can of Mexican Corn
- 6 wheat tortillas
- In a large pot, add your chopped onions and saute until translucent. Add chopped chile peppers and mince garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add your ground turkey and cook until brown, add all the other ingredients and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Take out your fan and stack in this order: tortillas, meat mixture, and then cheese.
- Put oven on about 400 and place in oven for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, let it cool and serve with salsa, sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce. ENJOY! 😁